Sunday, January 10, 2010

Portland's FINEST!!







I am a sports fan. I think this comes from my husband being a sports fan! Although we have our favorite teams for different reasons. He picks his teams because he likes how the players play or maybe the location. I pick mine by how handsome the players are!! The BLAZER'S are playing very well this season, even with all the injuries. They came back and beat the Lakers, and I do like the Lakers (KOBE)! Blazer's win over the Miami Heat, one of my favorites (WADE)! They also took it from the Suns (poor STOUDEMIRE)!

I think the BLAZER'S are going to bring their best game, and give all the other teams a run for their money. But that's just my opinion, what do you think?

If you can't make it to a BLAZER's game and you don't feel like sitting at home. You should seriously round up your family and friends. Come to Big Al's, we show every BLAZER'S game on our amazingly huge T.V.'s throughout the building. You can get a bite to eat, play some arcade games at half time. You can even enjoy some bowling and watch the game at the same time! So stay tuned for the next BLAZER'S game and come cheer for the BLAZER's with us here at Big Al's!!

1 comment:

  1. This is an awesome post!! Keep em' coming!!

    ReplyDelete