Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A little 411!!

So, this is my very first blog EVER! And it is supposed to be about bowling. I am NOT a bowler! I like to bowl, but I'm not a professional! But after working here at Big Al's, I think bowling is this generations new entertainment. Seriously, this one building has something to entertain people of all ages. From amazing food, great drinks, arcade games you won't see anywhere else, the most luxurious bowling section ever invented, good tunes, and a great atmosphere. And don't let me leave out the amazing owners, the new General Manager, and staff that make these good times ROLL!

Let me give you guys a little 411 on Big Al's. Things that you wouldn't know unless you frequented Big Al's or I told you. #1 We have daily specials here at Big Al's. Specials so good you really are missing out if you don't find out more!! #2 We have a top of the line Pro Shop. It has anything you might need or want for bowling. And if we don't have it in the shop, it can & will be ordered for you. And Charlie (he runs the pro shop) is an awesome guy and truly knows ALOT about bowling. #3 Charlie in the Pro Shop also give lessons to those of you wanting to master THE ART OF BOWLING!! #4 Our restaurant has won numerous awards for the food they serve you here at Big Al's! I can actually vouch for that too! YUMMY!! #5 The owners are in the process of building another Big Al's in Beaverton Oregon. That's just awesome!

Okay, I think I might be able to go on and on about all the amazing things here at Big Al's. And I will, just not all in one posting. Please feel free to visit the awesome company website for more information www.ilovebigals.com or call us here at Big Al's (360)944-6118 and we can answer any questions you might have.

Don't let another rainy day keep you and your family & friends in the house. Bundle up in the rain gear and make your way over to Big Al's for some great times!!

No comments:

Post a Comment